Library is the integral part of the Pre-IAS Training Centre (PITC). Most of the study material is available at the library. Various Books, Magazines, Newspapers, and many other useful material on the records are available for the students.
LIBRARY RULES :
- The library facility at the PITC are available to the students admitted to the PITC as full time basis on furnishing a deposit of Rs. 300/-. These include a Reading room facility, Borrowing facility, Reference section, Internet facility.
- The Internet facility is available between 10.00 am to 5.30 pm only. E-mail facility is not allowed.
- Complete silence and decorum must be maintained in the reading room
- The issued material (not more than two books at a time) must be returned within prescribed time of 8 days. Re-issue, if there are no claimants, is possible. Late return of library material shall attract a fine of Rs. 2/- per day per book.
- The reference material so classified, special magazines etc. are required to be referred to only in the reading room and will not be issued out of the library. The Newspapers also must be read in the library only.
- The furniture in the library and the reading material must not be spoilt or disfigured in any manner. Any loss or damage is liable to be recovered.
- The library timing for purposes of issuance of the books ordinarily will be from 11.00 am to 1.00 pm and 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm on all working days. However the reading room timing will be flexible and will be adjusted in accordance with the requirements of the students.
- At the time of the term the students should get clearance from the Librarian for the release of their stipend and library deposit.